New Starbucks in Leucadia



Day 1 - Breaking Ground

For those of you Starbucks fans out there who don't know yet there is a new drive-through Starbucks currently being built on the corner of Orpheus and Leucadia Blvd. This new location for coffee junkies is directly across the street from our Nursery. I am excited that they have finally broken ground and the good news is that it should be completely built and running by June 14th - just in time for my dad's birthday (too bad he doesn't drink coffee!). 

My main reason for being excited is that it will provide additional parking for our business
 thereby encouraging more people to walk across the street and visit our nursery. I hope the other Leucadians are as excited about the new Starbucks as I am because at least this new business coming into our neighborhood is trying to be 'green' and environmentally conscientious.  Thankfully it's not going to be just another 'big oil' gas station.


Day 3- Piles of Dirt

Comments